SUMMER PACKAGE WITH GALAXY PREMIUM CRUISE - USD530 NET/2 PAX
Enjoy 3 days and 3 nights stay in a spacious Executive Room of Noble Boutique Hotel with City Tour AND 2 days and 1 night in a Deluxe Cabin of Galaxy Premium Cruise as part of your Halong Bay Experience.
INCLUSIONS IN DETAILS:
In Hanoi: Stay 3 nights at Noble Boutique Hotel, in 1 Executive Room, including:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This package is only applicable for staying period of May - September 2017 (subject to availability)
- 50% advanced payment is required
- Tax & service charge are all inclusive
- Cancellation/change up to 15 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund.
- Cancellation/change up to 10 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, no refund.
- Cancellation/change less than 10 days before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied.
- The early check-in or late checkout is subject to availability and will be confirmed upon arrival.
- This offer is available on new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Offer is subject to availability
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT HANOI
DAY 2: HANOI and CITY TOUR
- Pick Up from the airport by the hotel representative
- Check in at Noble Boutique Hotel
- Free Time
- Night 1: Overnight at Noble Boutique Hotel
DAY 3: HANOI - HALONG BAY
- Option 1: Hanoi City Tour (with lunch meals)
ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY
- Visit first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda then Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, the Stilt-house, One-Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Bat Trang pottery village.
Visit the pottery showrooms and see how they modeled the products. Drive back to Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple dedicated to Van Xuong Saint and Tran Hung Dao General Commander for his struggle against Mongolians.
ON TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAYS, SUNDAY
- Visit first place named Tran Quoc Pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
Visit Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Ethnology Museum, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, visit Ngoc Son Temple.
You also see the beautiful Vietnamese and French architecture around the lake.
- Option 2: Luxury Hanoi City Tour (includes lunch meals)
- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex (Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, the presidential palace, house on stilts the final resting place of Uncle Ho,where He lived and worked from 1954- 1969).
The temple of literature ( The first university in Vietnam), Hoa Lo prison. After lunch, visit Vietnamese's women museum and Cooking class or Water puppet show
- Night 2: Overnight in Noble Boutique Hotel
- 7:45AM: Pick up from Noble Boutique Hotel and start departure to Halong Bay.
- 12:30PM: Arrive at Tuan Chau Pier. Transferred by tender to Galaxy Premium Cruise.
- 12.45PM: Welcome onboard - enjoy welcome drink and follow Manager briefing safety on board.
- 1:00PM: Check in your cabin and freshen up.
- 1:30PM: Delicious lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
- 3:30PM: Arrive kayaking area "Luon Cave". Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature. Swimming at the Titov island.
- 5:30PM: Get back to the cruise for a Sunset party.
- 7:00PM: Impressive dinner will be served with set menu.
- 8:30PM: Free time for joining games, playing cards or try your luck with squid fishing.
- Night 3: Overnight at Galaxy Premium Cruise
DAY 4: HALONG BAY - HANOI
DAY 5: Hanoi - Back Home
- 6:30AM: Start Tai Chi demonstration on sundeck.
- 7:00AM: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food
- 7:50AM: Discovering cave, a natural "labyrinth", made by Mother Nature. You would have chance to understand more about values of the Cave as well as Halong Bay.
- 9:00AM: Get back to Galaxy Premium then you will have half an hour to freshen up, finish packing and check out of your cabin.
- 10:15AM: Cooking demonstration with Vietnamese Traditional Cuisine - Fried Spring Roll.
- 10:45AM: Lunch will be served while Galaxy Premium is cruising back to the pier.
- 12:00Noon: Disembark in Tuan Chau Pier.
- 12:30PM: Leave for Hanoi.
- 5:00PM: Return to Hanoi and drop off at the hotel.
- Night 4: Overnight in Noble Boutique Hotel
- Breakfast at Noble Boutique Hotel.
- Free time
- Check-out and transfer to the airport.