NBH Super Saving Haling Bay Tour Package
NBH SUPER SAVING HALONG BAY TOUR PACKAGE
USD390 for 2 persons on double occupancy and USD 295 for single occupancy. Staying Period: May - September 2017
USD 412 for 2 persons on double occupancy an USD 305 for single occupancy. Staying Period: October - April 2018
Stay 2 nights at the Deluxe Room of Noble Boutique Hotel AND 1 night at Halong Bay onboarding Swan Cruise or V-Spirit Cruise at the Deluxe Cabin.
In Halong Bay: Stay 1 night in a Deluxe Cabin of Swan Cruise or V-Spirit Cruise
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast
- 1 way Airport Transfers (pick up or drop off only)
- 10% discount at Thuy Ky Shop
- Early check-in or late checkout (subject to availability)
- FREE Wireless internet access
- Welcome drinks & refresh towels
- Orientation map
- Daily complimentary fruit platter
- Daily complimentary bottled water
- Local speaking English tour guide on boat.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Bamboo Rowing boat
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Round trip shuttle bus from Hanoi
- Hotel in Hanoi pick up & drop off
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This package is only applicable for staying period of May - September 2017 (subject to availability)
- 50% advanced payment is required
- Tax & service charge are all inclusive
- Cancellation/change up to 15 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund.
- Cancellation/change up to 10 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, no refund.
- Cancellation/change less than 10 days before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied.
- The early check-in or late checkout is subject to availability and will be confirmed upon arrival.
- This offer is available on new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Offer is subject to availability
DAY 1: ARRIVE HANOI
DAY 2: HANOI - HALONG BAY
- Check-in at Noble boutique hotel
- Free time to explore the city
- Night 1: Overnight at Noble boutique hotel in Ha Noi
- 7:4 - '8:3'AM: Shuttle bus will pick you up from the hotel and head to Halong
- 12:30PM: Arrive at the office, transferred by tender to Cruise.
- 12:45PM: Enjoy welcome drink, briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
- 1:30PM: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
- 3:00PM: Arrive to kayaking area, Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
- 5:30PM: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset party while the Cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
- 7:00PM: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
- 8:30PM: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
- Night 2: Overnight aboard Cruise.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi
- 6:30AM: Start early Tai Chi demonstration on sundeck.
- 7:00AM: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food - 'PHO'
- 9:30AM: Finish packing and check out of your cabin. Prepare to join in our traditional cooking demonstration.
- 10:30AM: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
- 11:00AM: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese brunch.
- 12:00Noon: Disembark in Hon Gai Pier
- 12:30PM: Travel back to Hanoi and drop off at Noble Boutique Hotel
- Night 3: Overnight at Noble Boutique Hotel
- Enjoy breakfast at Noble boutique hotel.
- Free time
- Check-out Noble Boutique Hotel
*Above itinerary can be rearranged to match your own schedule. Please contact us for alternative options
*Guest could choose between Swan Cruise or V-Spirit Cruise for Halong Bay trip.
*Extra night is also available upon your request. Please email us at email@example.com for further assistance
"The most helpful staff"
Nice rooms, decent location, not too loud, pretty standard. It's the staff, however, that made this an exceptional place to stay for my girlfriend and I.
She had a visa problem, and one particular female staff member went out of her way to help us, liaising with the travel agency and keeping us up to date.
Through her efforts we were able to keep our holiday on schedule.
The rest of the staff were also very friendly and willing to assist.